Carefully chosen materials and meticulous craftsmanship ensure a finish of the highest standard.
Hestia homes are designed with modern living in mind, understanding the importance of the balance between design aesthetics and practicality. Family spaces, privacy, storage and natural light are all vital components in our ethos.
The Finishing Touches
- Air Source Heat Pump central heating systems
- Split zoned heating with touch screen thermostats
- High levels of insulation to floor, walls and ceilings
- LED downlights to kitchens and bathrooms
- External lighting with PIR sensors
- Fireplace with granite hearth in living rooms
- Choice from a range of classic or contemporary kitchen units and solid worktops
- Brushed stainless steel A-rated Bosch appliances: ceramic induction hob, extraction system, fan assisted oven and dishwasher
- Space and plumbing provided for washing machine and tumble dryer
- Luxury Porcelanosa sanitary ware including vanity units, chrome taps and thermostatic shower fittings
- Fully tiled shower enclosures with low profile shower trays and recessed alcove shelving
- Chrome heated towel rails and electric underfloor heating in bathrooms
Windows and Doors
- Timber double glazed windows and external doors painted in heritage colours
- Oak veneered interior doors with brushed steel contemporary furniture
- Built in wardrobes to master suites
- Solid oak thresholds to each room entrance
- Choice of Porcelanosa ceramic wall and floor tiles to all bathrooms
- Choice of Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles or engineered wood for kitchen / dining floors
- Choice of soft pile carpets to living rooms; can be upgraded to engineered wood
- Choice of soft pile carpets to bedrooms
Landscaping and Boundaries
- Landscaped gardens with seeded rear gardens
- Natural Stone terracing to rear terraces
- Shingle driveways and pathways
- Timber-clad garages with natural clay pantile roofs and ‘up & over’ doors; can be upgraded to remote control doors
Peace of Mind
All of our homes come with a 10 year insurance backed warranty from the Federation of Master Builders (FMB) or Local Authority Build Control (LABC).
As members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) since 2002, you can be safe in the knowledge that the utmost professionalism, regulations and standards have been used in creating your new home.